Current Arbitrage Fixtures
Arbitrage opportunities are when odds can be found for games, where regardless of the result, you can make money. An easy example would be a game where the odds for win, lose & draw were all greater than 3. If you placed a dollar on each result, totalling and covering all your bases, then you would always get more than your original 3 bucks back whatever the outcome.
The example above is very simplistic and rarely eventuates. However, because we can now search the Internet for a variety of odds we can use computers to track more complex arbitrage games where different bookmakers offer a variety of odds. The table below shows all possible arbitrage games happening in the next few days. Have fun!
This table list the current unbiased arbitrage opportunities coming up in the next week. It is updated daily.
- Total wager for each game is $100
- Odds quoted are conservative. Better odds can be found!
- Odds may not have been available at the same times
- Odds may no longer be available
- Odds are sourced from a variety of bookmakers
- Arbitrage indicator is the sum of the inverses odds. If this value is less than 1 then you can make money regardless of the result